Welcome to my Men’s Holiday Gift Guide. (Did you miss mylast minute gift guidefrom last week?!) I’m telling y’all – I am doing everything in my power NOT to wait till the last minute for Christmas shopping this year. Somehow, I end up at the mall on Christmas Eve every. single. time. I’ve been texting all the lovely men (lol bro, dad, and Jordan) in my life asking what they want for Christmas and I am excited to share this fun collage with you guys of some of my fav pieces I found for them.
I LOVE #14, thebeer holderthat you can actually personalize with a monogram. It’s a great price and dudes LOVE IT! Links and details are down below.
Click to Shop My Picks Below!
- Peter Millar Quilted Vest, $179
- Barbour Travel Kit, $99
- Columbia Insulated Jacket, $67
- Ted Baker Chelsea Boots, $195 — honestly, if you buy a man new boots he’s more likely to wear the same pair for the next five years. Worth the investment and subtle hint to update the shoe game!
- 倩碧Moisturizer, $27
- The Art of Shaving After-Shave, $40
- Tumi Wallet, $75
- Wool-Blend Sweater, $89
- Cashmere & Cotton Pullover, $59 — I feel like giving a man a pullover for sweater is a classic move. They love them and they look good on! This one is at such a good price, too!
- Hugo Boss Suede Belt, $75
- Ralph Lauren Lounge Pants, $42
- Lacoste Classic Cap, $35
- Ugg Moccasins, $140
- Monogram Cooler, $40 — you can actually personalize this with a monogram. It’s a great price and dudes LOVE IT!
- 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, $25
- SmartWool Socks, $12
- Plaid Flannel Shirt, $65
- Herringbone Gloves, $70
- Barbour Quilted Jacket, $299
- Suede Boots, $125
KimberleeNovember 13, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Thanks Dani! I have been looking for something like this everywhere. I’ve picked out my husband’s BIG present, but I needed some ideas for smaller gifts too!
ElizabethNovember 13, 2017 at 7:44 pm
The beer cooler! YES! My husband has been wanting one but they’re all super unattractive! Thanks for finding an attractive one!
MeghanNovember 14, 2017 at 12:29 am
Such great ideas! Boys can be so annoying. Well, maybe just my boyfriend lol. I have been asking him for about a month to make a wish list for me- and well, I am still asking. But gotta love him. So this is super handy. Great ideas.
xo, Meghan |http://tanlinesanddaisies.com/
Natalie JaeNovember 14, 2017 at 1:43 am
Been following this blog for sooo long! She’s been the main influence for me as I create my own fashion blog, so if you like this blog- feel free to check out mine!
MalloryNovember 23, 2017 at 2:15 pm
Such great ideas! I have been trying to think of present ideas for my boyfriend and I’ve been so stuck! Of course, he tells me he doesn’t need anything- typical guy! I will definitely be using some of these ideas
Audrey StewartNovember 26, 2017 at 1:29 am
Thanks for the gift guide for me. They are really hard to buy for.
Meghan BurnsDecember 20, 2017 at 4:54 am
These are such cute ideas for “him.”